1. PPPoE + Daily Billing
Use Case :
- Customers usually belongs to prepaid reseller.
- payment is prepaid.
- Pay as you go model: reseller can activate/recharge customer account for a variable period of time (7days, 15 days...)
- Reseller will be charged for every minute when a customer's account is active but will not be charged for inactive customer accounts.
- The reseller will recharge customer's account after getting payment from customer.
- Bill for customer's account will not be generated at day one of the month automatically.
- User's account will be locked (Expiration) automatically after validity.
- Customers can purchase packages from online for account validity.
2. PPPoE + Monthly Billing
- The reseller must activate a customer's account for a month and paid fully for a month. Partial payment is not allowed here.
- Bill for customer's account will be generated at day one of the month automatically.
- Customers can pay online and both ISP and reseller can collect customer's payment through online payment gateway.
- Submitting customer's payment will extend customer account's validity.
- The user's account will be locked automatically after validity by the scheduler.
- Router's Control should belong to the ISP, so that the reseller can not activate customers form router manually.
- Use Case:
- Self Registration for customers through WiFi.
- Payment collection from customers through online payment gateway or recharge cards.
4. Statice IP + Monthly Billing
- Use Case
- Customers belongs to the ISP. The reseller can not create Static IP Customer.
- Customers usually corporate customers.
- Use Case:
- Customers using services other than the internet, like Cable TV Service.
- Services can be resell.
- Customers can pay online through online payment gateway.
- No automatic lock option.
~~ The end of this chapter ~~