Automation of accounting is one of the core feature of our software.
Accounting will give the answers of the following questions:
- Which customers have made payments?
- Which customers have pending bills?
- From which reseller how much money I will receive and why?
- Statements for reseller.
You will see summary of accounting in the dashboard.
- Accounts Payable in total and
- Accounts Receivable in total
There are three things to do to achive automation of accounting.
- Set package price (reseller's and customer's)
- Record customer's payments
- Record operator's payments
- When a customer pays online, customer payments will be recorded automatically
- When customer payment recorded, the portion of ISP, reseller, sub-reseller are recorded automatically.
- When a customer pays by cash, payment needs to record manually.
- Reseller's payments need to record manually.
How to record customer's cash payment?
- To record cash payment Go to : Bills and Payments / Bills / Action / Paid
How to record cash received from reseller's?
There are two types of reseller:
- prepaid reseller
- postpaid reseller
To record cash received from prepaid reseller Go to : Resellers & Managers/ Resellers / Action / add balance
To record cash received from postpaid reseller( account provider ):
There are three ways to entry for cash received from postpaid reseller:
Resellers & Managers/ Resellers / Action / entry cash received
Accounts / Accounts Receivable / entry for cash received
Accounts / Accounts Receivable / Action / cash out
~~ The end of this chapter ~~